The S-4100 offers 17% more power and up to 50% more range than any competitors' 3500 watt bikes - which cost the same or more.
The S-4100 is the hill climber and faster accelerating version of the S-3600 Lithium --but the 4100 has 14% more torque for only $166 additional. (The 3600 only exists to comply with specific power limiting state laws)
For the EEC countries the ZEV4100 is made as a 4000 watt to comply with power/speed restrictions
The S-4100 is made in two different versions:
S-4100 Lithium Max Performance - $5999
S-4100 Silicone/Lead Cost Fighter - $4325
Speed - 80 kph / 50 mph
Range - depends upon terrain, weather, load. Our range is measured on flat land on standard day conditions.
- 20 miles at full throttle
- 36 miles at 40 mph
- 55 miles at 28 mph
- 65 miles at 12 mph
Lithium 4100 Curb Weight - 284 lbs / 129 kg
Gross Weight - 759 lbs / 345 kg (bike and load)
Battery capacity in lithium of 2.86 Kwh.
Silicone/Lead Silicate High Performance Motor Scooter
Compared to the ZEV4100 with the Lithium batteries:
- The Lead version is less expensive.
- Acceleration is slightly slower due both to the battery characteristics and the fact that the Lead bike weighs approximately 190 kg / 419 lbs, which is more than the lithium battery bike.
- Battery life: current owners having this bike are still running after 5 years and still going. The lead silicate cost approximately 1/2 as much as the lithium batteries.
- Lead battery systems do not require battery management systems like the lithium battery. So that means a lot less parts to go wrong over time. This also means that the 4100 can be upgraded to a 6000 in the future with just a controller, one battery, and a new charger.
The Silicate lead battery used by ZEV are a completely different battery than the old lead sulfuric acid battery.
• They have only about 10% of the internal resistance of the old sulfuric acid battery. This allows these batteries to be charged in ½ the time of normal lead acid battery.
• The discharge ability is much better allowing rapid vehicle acceleration with up to 4.5 times the ability to discharge without damage.
• There is little or no temperature increases during charging or discharging.
• The battery is far less sensitive to temperature being able to work normally at -50 C.
• The battery has no memory.
• The electrolyte is the ultimate green battery fluid as it can be used as a fertilizer.
• The shelf life is in excess of 12 months without losing charge. So an unused vehicle does not run itself down.
• The battery are non explosive.
• The battery can be recharged at high currents of .8 to 1 C.
• High discharge rates are not a problem given the low internal resistance.
• There is not acid mist produced by charging.
• The battery can be fully deep charged through over 500 cycles
• The energy storage to weight ratio is about 24% better than lead acid.
The S-4100L is a performer. It will outrun and out climb all competitors or any others in its price range - , and has more range than any of the competitor equivalent models.
****All comparison information taken directly from competitor websites and sales brochures and from letters from their staff
CONTACT US NOW
Phone 304 - 291 -3843